The strategical location of UAE, the presence of advanced infrastructures and favorable legislation made the country one of the fastest-growing economies in the region, despite the decline of oil prices and the uncertainty in the global economy.
According to Knight Frank’s UAE Industrial and Logistics 2017 Insight Report, there is a rising demand for industrial property as an investment asset largely in Dubai free zones industrial areas like Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) or Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA).
There are many reasons why warehouses represent a good opportunity for the investors.
- A warehouse is a versatile option that can be easily converted into a showroom, retail space or office space. A warehouse lends itself to multiple purposes and different needs.
- There is a minimal risk investment, as the rental price index has been maintained fundamentally stable for both investors and companies, with prices ranging from Dh25 per sq. ft. in secondary industrial areas to Dh35 per sq. ft. in JAFZA, Dh77 per sq. ft. in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- High availability of warehouses, thanks to the regular construction of new units within the complex areas.
- The capacity to serve multiple industry sectors, such as food, trading, maritime, etc.
- Renting or buying a warehouse offers a guaranteed return on investment (ROI) of 8-10 per cent annually.
Here is a list with all UAE free zones offering warehouses:
Ras Al Khaimah:
Umm Al Quwain:
To know more information or to setup business in UAE, write to email@example.com
Mara Di Marco
General Manager, UAEstablishment