The free zone of Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) is proposing a very special offer for all the companies (new company or branch) willing to open a business in Dubai.
The fee for the offer shall be 21,945 AED for new company setup and 21,925 for branch company setup, payable to DMCC by the applicant.
In order to benefit of the offer, the applicant has to submit an online initial application form, pay the fee of 1,015 AED and sign the related Terms and Conditions. This is the first stage, and the offer shall be offered to any applicant which has completed this stage before the end of the offer.
After that, the applicant has to pay the remaining balance of the offer fee (20,930 AED for new company setup or 20,910 AED for branch company setup), the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association and any other documentation required by DMCC. This is the second stage, that must be completed within a period of 90 days of completion of the first stage.
The applicant has then to provide all the necessary documentation in respect of the application. This is the third stage, that has to be completed within 90 days of completion of the second stage.
Upon completion of the process, DMCC will issue the license with validity of one year, if DMCC eligibility criteria are satisfied.
› What the offer includes?
The offer shall include the following:
- Application fee: 1,015 AED
- Registration fee: 20 AED (instead of 9.000 AED)
- License fee: 20,285 AED
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (not applicable for branch company setup): 20 AED (instead of 2000 AED)
- Establishment Card fee: 605 AED
› What the offer exclude?
The offer excludes:
- Any additional charges related to commercial/retail property for rent
- Residence Visa
- Any additional services which the applicant may incur as a result of making the application
› To whom this offer is not applicable?
- Any applicant who has previously submitted the initial application
- Existing DMCC companies who wish to renew their DMCC license
- Existing DMCC companies who wish to alter their DMCC license
- Applicants who wish to take a general trading or business centre activity on their license
- Applicants who wish to take additional activities for their companies which are from a difference activity group or subgroup
Please note that the offer fee is not refundable and not transferable.
The offer validity has been extended till the 8th of July, 2017.
Discover all the activities that you can conduct and the benefits of setting up a business in Dubai Multi Commodities Center by clicking here.
For more information, please write to email@example.com
Mara Di Marco
General Manager, UAEstablishment