Thinking of setting up a business in the UAE and keep it confidential? Then opening an offshore company is what you are looking for.
The offshore company is an organization that is incorporated in a jurisdiction that is different from the one where it carries out its activities. It has to be formed by at least one shareholder and two directors, whose identities remain anonymous.
It can conduct activities only outside the UAE and its shareholders and directors are not eligible to obtain the UAE visa.
This entity is allowed to own an UAE bank account and properties in the UAE, subject to the approval of the concerned authorities of the country.
The UAE offers the possibility to open offshore companies in Dubai (JAFZA), Ras Al Khaimah or Ajman and carry out different kinds of business, such as:
- Professional services
- Property owning
- Asset Protection
Benefits of the offshore company in the UAE:
- Tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- No office required
- No annual financial reports
- The business is carried out in a confidential and anonymous way
- No disclosure of information of directors and shareholders
- The company can own a bank account
- The bank account and the company can be managed by you without your name on it
- The incorporation is fast and the company is ready in few days
Contact us to setup your company offshore in the UAE at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below. One of our representatives will revert back to you as soon as possible.